Mexicana® Vegan Mac & Cheeze
Embrace life and embrace spice by trying out the
Spicy Mexicana® Vegan Mac & Cheeze!
Recipe by @princess.mac.n.cheese
15g Dairy Free Butter
100ml Plant based Cream or Milk
30g Mexicana® Vegan
1 Tsp Mustard
2 Handfuls of Spinach
A Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Boil the pasta in a pot.
- Melt the dairy free butter in a pan on a medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add the flour and mix until combined.
- Next, add in 100 ml of plant based milk or cream.
- Add some of the pasta water into pan to thin out the sauce.
- Then add in the mustard and Mexicana® Vegan, combining until the cheeze has melted.
- Sprinkle in a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the spinach to the pan and cook until wilted.
- Finally, add the pasta to the sauce and mix until it is covered.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Mexicana® Vegan 200g Slices are now available from Sainsbury’s and Waitrose stores