Mexicana® Vegan Fajitas
Spice up your plant-based fajitas with Mexicana® Vegan!
Created by @the.hungry.vegans
1 Red Pepper, sliced
1 Green Pepper, sliced
1 Onion, sliced
1 Handful of Mushrooms, sliced
50g of Mexicana® Vegan cheeze (grated)
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tsp Smoked Paprika
1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Garlic Powder,
1 tsp Oregano
A pinch of Chilli Powder (adjust to your spice tolerance level)
1. Mix spices together in a bowl
2. Heat a little bit of oil in a pan
3. Gently fry all the vegetables until softened
4. Add the spice mix to the vegetables and cook through
5. Warm tortillas in a clean pan on low heat for 30-45 seconds 6. Serve the fajita vegetables in a warm tortilla and generously scatter with grated Mexicana® Vegan. Add any extra toppings, eg. Vegan sour cream, tomato salsa or jalapeño peppers.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Mexicana® Vegan 200g Slices are now available from Sainsbury’s and Waitrose stores