Creamy Garlic Mexicana® Vegan Squash Bake
Add a new, mouthwatering spicy twist to your next plant-based squash bake with Mexicana® Vegan! Created by @dirtyvegazine.
1kg butternut squash
6 cloves garlic, crushed or finely chopped
250ml plant based single cream
150ml oat milk
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
2 tsp thyme
50g of Mexicana® Vegan cheeze (grated)
Salt & pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C on a fan assisted setting.
2. Peel, deseed and chop your butternut squash into thin slices.
3. Layer the squash slices at the bottom of an ovenproof dish.
4. In a jug, mix the remaining ingredients, except for the grated Mexicana® Vegan and pour over the layered butternut squash.
5. Pop it in the oven for approximately 45min-1 hour, removing halfway through to press down the squash and generously scatter with grated Mexicana® Vegan.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Mexicana® Vegan 200g Slices are now available from Sainsbury’s and Waitrose stores