Applewood® Vegan & Red Pepper Palmiers
Deliciously simple cheezy nibbles to serve at any gathering
1500g pack puff pastry
125g Applewood® Vegan, grated
100g mild piquanté peppers (or roasted) from a jar, drained and roughly chopped
Flour for rolling
Pre-heat the oven 200oC, 180oC fan, gas mark 6.
1. Roll the pastry out into a large rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
2. Scatter over the grated Applewood® Vegan and the chopped peppers.
3. Roll up one edge of the pastry into the centre, then repeat with the opposite edge so they meet in the middle.
3. Cut into 20 even slices and place on a greased or lined baking tray.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.