Applewood® Vegan Pizza
A delicious melty sourdough pizza, perfect to share or enjoy all to yourself!
1. Mix the passata with the Italian herb mix to create the base sauce and spread it evenly across the pizza base.
2. Sprinkle with grated Applewood® Vegan.
3. Slice the mushrooms and the cherry tomatoes in halves and garnish the pizza.
4. Cook the vegan sausages as per pack instructions and once ready, slice it into chunks and place it on the pizza.
5. Add in a generous amount of the vegan pesto.
6. Sprinkle with chilli flakes and some extra grated Applewood® Vegan.
7. Place your pizza on a baking sheet and put it into the oven at 180°C on a fan assisted setting. Cook for around 20 minutes and until the cheeze has melted.
Optional: Once cooked, garnish with balsamic glaze and extra chilli flakes.
Available in Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Booths, The Vegan Kind Supermarket Online, AlternativeStores.com and Suma Wholefoods, as well as selected food service outlets.